2)It's an easy and fun way to earn 4-H scholarship money to help you pay for camp and summer fun opportunities.
3) It's a great resource for when you get older. Helps you fill out college applications, job applications and resumes.
4) You will have a great sense of accomplishment.
5) Helps to improve your writing and record keeping skills.
6) Gives you time in the spotlight!!
7) You can win an award at district and state level.
8) It's something to share with your friends and family.
9) You can do them on any topic you choose. The possibilities are endless.
10) You may win a cash prize.
For more information on how to do a project record book contact your club leader or come by the Extension Office. I'll be glad to help.
You must be 9 years old by January 1, 2010 to compete at district and state levels but we encourage Cloverbuds (5-8) to compete at local level. Awards and recognition will be given to all age groups.
Project Record Books are due to the Extension Office by January 15th at 5:00 pm.
Forms can be accessed HERE or by contacting Amy or Michele at the Extension Office at (336) 372-5597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.