**Application Due Janaury 18th**
It's an experience you'll never forget. Get paid and live on the campus of the National 4-H Youth Conference Center while you spend some quality time in our nation's capital as a CWF program assistant. CWF program assistants ensure that CWF participants have fun and learn a lot during their stay here. They become licensed Washington, DC, tour guides and facilitate the program's educational workshops. Develop and enhance your leadership skills as you explore a variety of aspects of citizenship with Washington, DC, as the backdrop!
Applications are due January 18th!! Interviews are the end of January.
- Have experience in leadership roles, public speaking, and presenting
- Be flexible and work well under pressure and with others
- Be at least 18 years old and no older than 25
- Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent, with education beyond high school preferred. Courses in political science, communications, history, and education preferred
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Pass a satisfactory background check
- Successfully complete the tour guide exam and meet the medical and physical requirements of DCRA
Employment available from May to August
Housing is provided
Form more information and application click here!
Application Deadline: January 18th (must be received in Washington by this date)