**POSTPONED DUE TO HURRICANE HANNAH**
Saturday, September 6, 2008
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Ellis Event Center at Ellis Park
2056 E. Ridge Road
Salisbury, NC 28144
*** FREE ADMISSION ***
• Types of bits and their uses
• Proper fitting and placement of bits
• What determines the severity of bits?
• Basic groundwork and its importance
• Groundwork exercises that must be done before riding
Pam Hipp: 704-637-6016 / email@example.com
Please DO NOT bring your horses.
This is a presentation and demonstration and the presenter will bring horses for this clinic.